I’m a fan of the 55L size backpacks and have always traveled with that size. I can fit everything that is necessary while still having a little extra room. This pack is top load and front load. I like the front load because it’s easier to pack, but also appreciate the top load because it means I can put any last minute items inside without having to open up the entire bag. Here’s a few other reasons why this bag is great.
- There are straps everywhere. That’s a good thing too, you can fully adjust and create what’s comfortable for your back.
- The entire backpack is waterproof. I’ve been in the rain way too many times so this feature is definitely useful for me. The weather gods tend to hate me.
- It’s lightweight at 5.2 lbs.
- Comes with a daypack.
- Compartments everywhere. Organization in a backpack? Finally! I’ve never owned a backpack that had a sleeping bag compartment.
Voltij Backpack Features:
- Detachable small 10L backpack
- Detachable padded laptop sleeve shoulder carry bag
- Aluminum internal frame
- Fully adjustable EVERYTHING!
- Built in compass and thermometer
- Rain cover
- Passport pocket & cell phone pocket
- Supports H20 hydration system
- Sleeping bag / wet clothes pocket
- Material: Diamond patterned Non-Rip industrial light weight polyester & nylon
- Volume (aprox): 65Liters / 3,965 Cubic Inches
- Length: 26 in Width: 14 in
- Torso Range: 17″ +/- 4″
- Fits torso: 14 to 23 in Fits hips: 24 to 44 in
- Internal frame: Plastic coasted Aluminum
- Weight (aprox): 5.2 lbs
- Loading points: Top, Front, & Bottom (4 compartments)
- Sleeping bag compartment: Yes