If you are looking for a unique holiday destination this year, the list is indeed long, with many world class destinations on offer, and in order to help you make the right choices, we have narrowed the list of unique family holidays down to a few.
- The Trans Siberian Railway – This is perhaps the most iconic train ride in the world, and it makes for the perfect family holiday. Check out the online tour operators for the best Trans Siberian Railway tours in 2020, and with their expertise, you can quickly book the holiday of a lifetime. Board the train in Moscow and travel all the way to Beijing for an epic journey across some of the most beautiful natural wilderness on the planet. The Trans Siberian Railway tour operator has a wealth of experience and can help you every step of the way, and exposing your kids to the unique lifestyle of the Mongolian tribes will help them to appreciate the diversity of mankind.
- Caribbean Cruise – There was once a time when cruising was strictly for the wealthy and elderly, yet during the past decade, cruise holidays have rapidly become a firm family favourite, with many cruise tour operators catering for kids of all ages. Today’s cruise liner has everything you could possibly imagine, and your children will not have time to be bored, with shows, water sports and themed fun activities.
- Campervan Holiday – If freedom and independence is your thing, why not hire a campervan, bundle the family in and head off into the sunrise? This is the ultimate freedom holiday experience, and whether you meticulously plan your route or just take it as it comes, there’s nothing like a campervan holiday to bond the family.
- Trip to Antarctica – There are cruises to the unspoilt continent, where you can see and experience a different world, and your kids should experience this magical part of the world while it is still untouched by mankind. You will get to see a diversity of wildlife, in its own habitat, and they are doing just fine without our help! Yes, it is expensive, and perhaps not suitable for children under 12, yet for teenagers, a trip to the South Pole will help them appreciate the vastness of an untouched continent.
- Hiking in Europe – A great bonding experience, as you move into strange cultures and witness natural beauty that is very hard to find, taking the family on a hiking trip into the natural regions of Europe will benefit you and your family in so many ways. Glimpse unique cultures and interact with folk who love to meet foreigners, and you will find personal development in abundance, and with homestays booked for the entire route, you can socially interact with people from a different world and see life from their perspective.
Of all the above, the Trans Siberian Railway stands out, as it offers so much, and your kids will remember it for as long as they live. Book well in advance, which gives you time to plan, and with an established tour operator close at hand, you can plan the holiday of a lifetime.
To read more on topics like this, check out the travel tips category.